Saturday 17 September 2016

Angelic Pretty: Magic Amulet

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion cute harajuku halloween

Angelic Pretty is now releasing Magic Amulet! I think its cute and pretty different from most AP prints. I feel like its just coming out in time for Halloween, I like the creepy cute look of it. Though the colorways are dreadful, I love the lavender but the other two look just really off. I think a black, white and maybe pink colorway would of worked better. The OP is really pretty, I think it works well with the style of the print. I still don't like overlays and the lacing looks cheap too. The other jsk is better but I don't really like the cross on the front of it.


mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion cute harajuku halloweenmintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion cute harajuku halloweenmintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion cute harajuku halloween

//Love Mintyfrills





No comments:

Post a Comment