Wednesday 11 May 2016

Outfit: Fancy Melody

kawaii cute sweet lolita fashion harajuku dress pretty
A couple of weeks ago I made this music themed outfit for the LCC theme challenge. I Love Fancy Melody, it looks so fancy. I have both the matching socks and the hat. I don't always wear full sets even when I have them but since they are in the theme I went for that. 

kawaii cute sweet lolita fashion harajuku dress pretty 
When I'm deciding an outfit I usually lay it out on my bed, its good way of getting a feel of what goes with it. It's really fun and it's easier to change around than if you put all on to try.

kawaii cute sweet lolita fashion harajuku dress prettykawaii cute sweet lolita fashion harajuku dress prettykawaii cute sweet lolita fashion harajuku dress prettykawaii cute sweet lolita fashion harajuku dress pretty
 The fun thing with being in a fashion for a long time that you have so much fun accessories and stuff to match with. You can never have to many accessories.

  I decided I wanted to wear my own hair, its getting really fun to style it since its been getting longer. I don't have anything in that color on my outfit but at least I have nails that match my hair. Though I really like the contrast since my whole outfit is light pink, having pink hair with it would just make it too much.

//Love Mintyfrills



1 comment: